Overview over Certus’ projects
In line with the priorities of the user partners, Certus targets four main research projects as follows:
- Testing of Data-Intensive Systems
- Testing of Real-Time Embedded Systems
- Smarter Testing of Evolving Software Systems
- Data-Driven Predictive Maintenance for Software Systems
- Safety Analysis and Certification of Embedded Systems
- Model-Based Engineering for Highly Configurable Systems
In addition, Certus has devised a separate project dedicated to industrial exploitation. The purpose is to further develop the research results into deliverables more readily available for industrial exploitation, and to devise and implement strategies to create high industrial impact from industrially exploitable results.
All Certus’ publications are available in the publications database of its host institution Simula Research Laboratory.